Friday, October 16, 2009

Update. Just for the sake of it.

Hmmm, the title sounds STRANGELY familiar.
Or maybe that's just because I has a weird dream. ==
There's this competition in a weird looking cave (which is white) and its basically like hide and seek, and everybody(CY, CC etc.) hides, and I seek. And then this giant bug (bugs again...) came out and attacked me and.....

Never mind, I'll save the details.
I'm here to post this.

Taemin, you make noona proud. Just don't grow up so fast, okay? T_T
My sister was saying he looks so mature now.
Whereas Jonghyun♥. Chiayi, you have taste.

Oh, and to CY and CC. I made chocolate strawberries. Come to my house and get them? ;)
They came out strange. Ergh.

PS. Chiayi, I know you read my blog. Go find KimTaeWoo's Sarangbi and listen to the whole song. Give me feedback. Thx.

No comments:

Post a Comment