Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mah Precious Jeremy Tribute

This post features...
Hongki a.k.a Jeremy from drama "You're Beautiful".
He's my boy by the way. ;P
(Neh neh ni bu bu to Chiayi)

All are phone wallpapers, 240x320.
I didn't do much, except crop and tinted it for a bit.
Chiayi, I think you changed phones right?
Sorry, didn't know the size, so I made them to fit mine :/






The last one is because my sister requested it, and also because Hongki's too adorable. ><


I made a few of Jonghyun too, mainly because I didn't want to waste the pics chiayi sent me.
Though this makes me guilty for not making any of Taemin. :/






Bonus SS501.
Because I accidentally found this picture in my stash of junk files, and it looks simply gorgeous.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, its soooo coool. I just klick on the pic int google pics, and now i can see all of them. Thanks for the pics, i love them all.

    love, Johanna from Hungary

    ReplyDelete