Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lunar Festival + Buffet Dinner @ Evergreen

Celebrated Zhong Qiu Jie at home.
With paper lanterns (Disney!!!), mooncakes and a big pomelo.
Free picture of my brother. ^^
Disney paper lanterns... I thought they were cute. :)
Mine and my sis's. The Disney Princess is mine. :p
A very very very dark picture of me and sis. Cuz we're both in pyjamas... ==

Evergreen Hotel Buffet Dinner

Not much pictures, mainly because I has a piece of weird cold salmon by accident and then I started feeling uneasy.
The only picture of food. Those cakes are fabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb. ^^
Camwhoring in the toilet. Mum + me + sis.
The hand belongs to my sis. == See her in the background?

I like my shirt. <3
And to think of those comments they gave me about the headphones. Ergh. :/

1 comment: