Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Guide - What to Do During A 3-Week-Holiday

Author: Random Bored Person (R.B.P)
Published: R.B. Date/R.B.Month/R.B.Year

Since I have nothing else to do in my oh-so-bored sem break, I'll share with you all lovely blog readers a few of my tips to lead a "healthy" holiday life.

1. Sleep.
Such a nice and healthy way to spend your time. You know, sleeping has been proven to help keep your heart healthy, prevent cancer, reduces stress, makes you more alert, bolsters your memory, helps you lose weight(!!!!), makes you smarter and helps the body makes repairs. Wow, that's quite a lot of benefits. 0.o

2. Draw
Yes, maybe something like this?
No? Or maybe you can find a nice picture and color it in. ^^

3. Decorate your phone
Whether its cutting phone wallpapers or sticking flashy diamond stickers on your beloved i'll-go-everywhere-you-go phone, beautiful-bling-stylish phone=good mood. Plus, these jobs really take time. You'll go blind looking at them stickers. Nice right? Yeah. Phone wps? Will post soon. ^^

4. Study
Picture says all. ^^
Meh, I'm proud of this picture. XD

5. Spam your own blog.
Like me. With this oh-my-god-SPAM post. ==

Ok, I'm off, to start with tip no. 1. Night, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment