Sunday, July 19, 2009

Another day at gurney + HP movie

Went to Gurney again yesterday. Main aim is to watch HP6.
Morning was devastating. We had to go back to college and help clean up the school. Becuase we're scholarship holders. And now I know the scholarship money we got are wages. ==
Well, we did nothing much, just moving these really heavy twigs around.
Check it out here.

Then went home to sleep for half an hour before going to gurney.
Bought clothes. again. and socks. I knew I couldn't resist. ==

HP was okay, Hermione is soooo pretty!!! ^^
My sis doesn't really understand the plot, so I guess its hard to understand if you didn't read the book. :/
Went home at 10 something, had to wait for dad to finish his dinner appointment before picking us up.

Oh right. I saw vampire and model *pokes CCC* at gurney. Only the two of them. Sharing a table. In Coffeebean. Or Starbucks. Or Dome. I don't know. I was so surprised to see them, I didn't notice. :/ Hmm, they seem close. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment