Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Update cuz I'm bored.

Sorry Chiayi I still love you. ^^

Holidays = bored
So in my sense of boredness, I did this...

My mum made me tidy up my room when I was studying for Sejarah.
And I found these things.
Some are new, some are old.
I should definitely throw some things away. ==

A candycane from my sis.
Sejarah Notes.
Oh my. Who knows I still have these pictures. ==
My name tag during secondary school. They're pink originally, but after three years of usage...
Haha I used this to carry my mp3 around last time.
My pass for the F1 regional finals in Form 4. And my prefects badge. Huge, isn't it? ^^
This is a piece of note I copied in Primary 3. My writing has improved dramatically, I'm thankful for that.
My prefect's badge and the tie clip. I lost my name tag unfortunately... T-T
Some trinkets left from Pandu Puteri days. I gave my scarf to my sis.
Left: Minnie pen from Disneyland, given to me by a friend.
Center: Boxing Kangaroo Pen, bought from Australia in 2003.
Right: Heechul's mirror. XP
Up: Mine and my sister's Gameboy NDS
Middle: My PSP
Below: My external hard disk. 120GB. Full to the brim with Kpop perfs. Thanks Chiayi.
Haha my bookrack. It looks a little messy, I haven't tidied it yet. :P
Lollipop + PPM= effective studying.
My name in Chinese. I've actually had that piece of paper since back in Primary 6.
Studying for Sejarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment