Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas lovelies. ^^

Since I had nothing else to do for tonight (no transport out and I absolutely refuse to look at those we-have-to-hug-each-other-and-walk-or-we-will-die couples in shopping malls anymore.), I decided to update my blog. Plus, I have loads of pics. ^^

Chocolates. Kinder Bueno White Chocolate and Lindt's White Chocolate. I used to have the Lindt chocolate a lot when I was young. ^^
My brother working as a cashier on his service day.
Haha he's the middle one. Our table was upstairs, and I was lazy to walk down. :P
Stanley, the cute waiter who served us.
My brother's name tag, printed on a sticker.
M&M containers. I tried rotating the photo, but it didn't work. :/
I plan to get one for Chiayi, so if you see this Chiayi, msg me with the color you prefer.
ASAP.
My mum and sister got bored and separated the different colored M&Ms into their boxes.
They came mixed up originally.
I do admit it looks good...
Making choco cancycane hearts. For my sister's friends. Too bad I have no friends to give it to. XD
Oh well CC if you still want it, let me know. ^^
Step 1: Find two candycanes of the same length. Fix them together. Then heat some chocolate.
Step 2: Pour chocolate into the middle of the candycane hearts. Sprinkle those small colorful sugarball things if you like.
Step 3: Serve with love. <3

Dinner at my dad's cousin's wedding. No, I'm not sure who the bride or groom is.
PS: That's my grandma and my dad.
The card on the table. That's my dad's nickname.
The stage.
The only picture of food I managed to take. I forgot all the others. :P
Wonderland Restaurant sign.
Tiger Cake. From Chiayi. XD
Since Chiayi showed off her books, I guess I have to show off mine too.
These are storybooks I've gotten from my mum and dad when I was five.
They are no different from other children's books, except for the fact that I'm the main character in the books. ^^
Check them out.

The two books I've got. There was a huge list of titles to choose from. I can understand why I chose Barbie, but for the other one...
Some of the pages in the book.
It really has my name on it. ^^









No comments:

Post a Comment